- Passing the placement tests of Assumption University
- Minimum age is 17.
- Weight is at least 40 kilograms. Height is not less than 150 centimeters.
- Obtain M. 6 Certificate (grade 12)
- Pass the examination and interview process of the Bernadette de Lourdes School of Nursing Science
- Be physically and mentally healthy with medical certification (has no severe illness, contagious diseases, or deformity which will be the obstacle to the study)
- Have clear record of criminal charge and bad conduct or problem behavior which will affect the reputation of nursing profession, intent to study with full potential and strictly follow rules and regulations of the University
How to apply
- Online Apply
- E-mail Apply
- To apply via email, the applicant must scan and email the required admission documents mentioned above at firstname.lastname@example.org
- After assessment, the applicant will be informed via email the status of his application. If the documents emailed are incomplete or are not in order with the regulations as specified by with the Ministry of Education, the applicant will be asked to send supplemental documents.
- International students applying from abroad whose applications are approved must send a bank draft of US$ 1,000 payable to Assumption University as an operations and application fee. This fee includes service fee, issuing documents, airport pick up fee (This is not refundable). Thai and non-Thai students who have completed their high school or equivalent in Thailand are not required to send the bank draft of 1000 USD in order to receive Acceptance Letter.
- Upon the receipt of the draft along with other required documents, the university will issue the applicant an Acceptance Letter, which will facilitate the issuance of non-immigrant Thai visa with a stay permit of 90 days. Applicants must produce the acceptance letter to the Royal Thai Consulate in their home country to obtain a student visa and comply with the expected date of arrival stipulated in the Acceptance Letter.
- Walk-in apply
- Application Form
- Thai school
1. High school graduates completing M.6 (Transcript and Diploma)
2. One copy of Identification Card and residence registration.
3. One 3×4 cm photo
4. A copy of a name/surname change certificate, if applicable
5. Medical certificate
1) Chest x-ray
2) Screening for Hepatitis B includes testing for hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) and testing for antibodies to HBsAg (anti-HBs)
3) Color blindness test
- International school
1. One copy of high school certificate of Diploma or any other equivalent qualification as authorized by the respective country’s Ministry of Education or other assigned government agency, which must be translate to English, if issued in any other language and be confirmed by their own government’s appropriate Ministry or Embassy or issued in English by the school that issued the graduation record, diploma, or transcript
2. One copy of High School Transcript (Translated to English and get certified by their own Embassy or issued in English by their high school or equivalent graduated school)
3. Copy of passport for foreign applicants and one copy of Identification Card and residence registration for Thai students
4. One 3×4 cm. photo
5. A copy of a name/surname change certificate, if applicable, issued by appropriate authority in English
- Transfer student
1. Should have at least a GPA of 2.00 out of 4.00 scale;
2. Diplomas of any sort do not qualify.
3. The institution must have at least a standard 4-year degree completion.
4. The course was completed at an institution accredited by the Civil Service Commission;
5. The course content is equivalent to that specified in the University’s curriculum;
6. The course must have been taken within 5 years from the time of application;
7. Only a course with an earned grade of “C” or higher in a general education course or an earned grade of “B” or higher in a professional core course will be considered as transfer credit depending on the dean’s final approval;
8. Transferred credits are not allowed to be more than half of the total credits of the desired program. In accordance with the Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation’s regulations.
9. You can apply to transfer credit by completing the Transfer form and attaching official transcript and course description in English.
10. The transfer fee will be charged based on actual credit rate (@ 1 credit)
11. Remark: Process at least 3 weeks after completed documents and Admission officer will confirm with you via email or mobile phone.
12. The Dean judgment is final and all documents to the university will not be retuned to the student.