Dr. Saw Yu Thanda
NAME: Dr. Saw Yu Thanda
Faculty of Nursing Science, Hua Mak campus, Bangkapi, Bangkok, 10240, Thailand
Telephone: (66)2-3004543-62 Ext. 3505
M.Med.Sc. (Master of Medical Science, Anatomy) University of Medicine 1, Yangon, Myanmar, 2015.
M.B., B.S (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) University of Medicine 1, Yangon, Myanmar, 2004.
Post- Graduate Diploma in English
1. General Medical License, No. 18560, the License of Myanmar Medical Council ,2006-
2015, 2015-2018,2018-2021, 2012-2024
2. Temporary Medical License, The Medical council of Thailand, 2021
3. Member of Myanmar Medical Association, 2010-Present
1. 2021 Being a simulation educator (online course) by National Health Education and Training in Simulation Program (NHET-Sim), Monash University, Australian.
2. 2020 Contemporary issues for the health professions (online course) by National Health Education and Training in Simulation Program (NHET-Sim), Monash University, Australian.
3. 2019 Training for Clinical skill teaching and Clinical simulation teaching skills in Addenbrooke’s Cambridge University hospital (NHSFT) in UK.
4. 2019 Clinical skill center For Management Training in Nottingham University Hospitals (NHS) in UK.
5. 2019 Simulation in Medical Education in Siriraj Hospital Mahidol University in Thailand.
6. 2018 Skill Lab Coordinator Workshop administered by the collaboration of University of Medicine 1, Yangon, Myanmar & Jhpiego
7. 2018 Training in using ICT in Basic Healthcare System (Asia Pacific Telecommunication) in Japan
8. 2018 Workshop in Research Ethics administered by the collaboration of University of Medicine 1, Yangon, Myanmar University of Maryland, USA.
9. 2017 Strategic Planning on Medical Education administered by the collaboration of University of Medicine 1, Yangon, Myanmar & MEDA & D & DC
2022 Full-time Lecturer, Faculty of Nursing Science, Assumption University, in Bangkok, Thailand.
2022 Migrant Health Volunteer, International Organization for Migration IOM (UN Migration) and World vision foundation of Thailand in IOM Thailand.
2021- 2022 Teleconsultation doctor (Volunteer) for Myanmar Migrants workers, Thai Red Cross in Bangkok, Thailand.
2018-2021 In Charge of Skill and simulation center, medical skill, simulation and research Center, Medical Education Department, University of Medicine 1 in Yangon, Myanmar.
2017- 2021 Lecturer of Medical Education Department of University of Medicine1, in Yangon, Myanmar.
2016-2017 Lecturer of Anatomy Department of University of Medicine1, in Yangon, Myanmar.
2006- 2015 Assistant Lecturer of Anatomy Department of University of Medicine1, in Yangon, Myanmar.
2005-2009 Medical Officer of Thukakabar Private Hospital, Yangon, Myanmar.
2004- 2005 Medical Doctor of Community Clinic at South Dagon Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Research and Ethics committee of UM (1) as Secretary
Integrated Curriculum Development Committee of UM (1) as Secretary
Basic Medical Writing Workshop Co-organized by the Myanmar Medical Association and the University of Medicine 1, Yangon Endorsed by the MASEAN Group of Journals and Asia Pacific Association of Medical Journal Editors (APAME) as Secretary
Research Ethics and Responsible Conduct of Research Workshop as Secretary
1. 2012 – to date Member of Myanmar Anatomy Society
2. 2010 – to date Member of Myanmar Medical Association
3. 2006 – to date Member of Myanmar Medical Council
RESEARCH & ACADEMIC PUBLICATIONS:
1.Total Active Movement of Joints of the Fingers (Thesis submitted in partial fulfillment for the degree of Master of Medical Science, 2015, University of Medicine 1, Yangon, Myanmar)